Thursday, August 26, 2010

A ladybug thank you

I know I haven't been around for a bit. First there was the issue of the art room. Three times in one week I couldn't find what I was looking for even though I knew I had what I wanted. The only answer was, of course, a reorganization of the space which was almost like Christmas because while I found those things I was looking for I also found papers and cardstocks I forgot I had. Once that was done it was time to get ready for the next adventure. We went to Brussels to see the Flower carpet in the main square. Beautiful!! And crowded. Though it is Belgium so lots of chocolate!! The really good stuff! I only brought a few pounds back with me. And yes, I will be disappearing again as we head out on another adventure next week. But before then I hope to show you a few things I've been working on.

First up is another thank you card. It seems I lost a bit of my holiday mojo while working on the gift and I'm really hoping it returns before it's crunch time. This thank you came about mostly from the ladybug brads.



The image is from Stampendous and the sentiment is from PTI. The papers are from Stampin Up.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment