Saturday, September 11, 2010

Testing

Once again I've been a bad blogger because we were off on an adventure. This time it was the Czech Republic. Fun, fun, fun!

Anyway, I'm back and we'll be home for a bit so I should be able to get the mojo going again. I really hope it comes back fast.

Anyway, today I have a little something to offer. It's a simple little card I made to submit to My Time Made Easy. It was a failed attempt, but here's the card none the less.



Though I've been meaning to try it, this is the first card I have ever sewed on. I did both machine and hand stitching. The patterned paper was inked and distressed around the edges prior to sewing. I like the simplicity of the card and plan on sending it to a friend for Thanksgiving.

Challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Something new
Stamptacular Sunday Challenges - Distress it
Paperplay Challenges - Autumn is a comin'
Raise the Bar - Orange, brown, green

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. A really lovely design, thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck!
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M sure your friend will be very happy to receive your gorgeous card. Very lovely image enhanced by the nice distressing. Love the sewing you added, very nice detail. Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! i love the simplicity..sometime its all you need to convey your message!! Great job on the sewing too looks great and thanks for joining in with us for our distressing challenge at SSC.
    hugs leonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! I absolutely love it and all the detail you've added!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular last week! So sorry I am just now visiting you and leaving a message for this fantastic creation you've made but I fell completely behind in my blog hopping responsibilities last week. I'm just now getting the chance to check out all our entries from last week's Distress It challenge! Please forgive me and I hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at paperplay with this delightful card, love the stitching, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I want to be on an adventure!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the bar. I love the simplicity in this card with the added stitching.

    ReplyDelete