Monday, August 9, 2010

Thinking of you

I'm still working my way through the gift set. Thankfully I'm just about done. Today's card is my favorite in the bunch. It is not something I would normally do. I am not usually this simple. However, once the idea hit me I really wanted to see it through.



The hearts are from PTI, all stamped with Brilliance Pearlescent ink. The sentiment is from Stampendous from back in the day. It too is stamped in Pearlescent ink. Then all I did was add two strips of glitter and done.

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenges - White and Bright
Cute Card Thursday - Whateva!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. very pretty...love the strips of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely... and defo fits the bill... thank you for sharing and playing along at PT this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. WOW. I just love the glitter strips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Dana....those glitter strips are awesome and paired with the colorful line of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the glitter and the soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete