Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I was wrong...

the birthday card was not the hardest one to make. Making an anniversary card for the doc was beyond difficult. Seriously. I went through at least five ideas that just did not work. I finally ended up with this one which I do like, but boy was it hard.



I don't know why I got fixated on black, but I did. At one point I switched to white only to come back to black. And while I wasn't going to do hearts look where I ended up.

The hearts and sentiment are from PTI.


Challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge Blog - wedding/anniversary
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges - Pink and Black

Thanks for looking. And please, let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Very elegant Anniversary card! I really like the black and the designs on the hearts! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. Simple and elegant!

    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    Hugs, Mindy

    PS. I have some blog candy over on my blog, feel free to hop on over and enter!

    ReplyDelete