Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet Wonderful You

Working my way through the gift, it came time to do the birthday card I assume he will send to his wife. I discovered just how hard it can be to design for someone else without them knowing about it. I mean think about it...creating a birthday card for a man to send to his wife whom I don't know in a situation where they are apart. I had to turn to a sketch and I went with a red rose because I think it's about as universal as you can get for the occasion.



The rose is once again unidentified. The rose is colored with a red copic and then highlighted with the blender. The sentiment is from PTI. The embossed paper came that way from Creative Memories awhile back.

Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - sketch (Thank you!)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment