Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank you...everywhere!

As I said, I'm going to try to focus on thank you cards for a bit after the May and June rush, but before I even get to the rush I needed one more. For this one I used the sketch from Unscripted Sketches and I'll put it up on the ABC Challenge also since T is for Thank you. I think I could enter the ABC Challenge 10 times and still need more of them.
Here's my fun little spring thank you for whoever in the world I need it for.

Once again the image is from Stamping Bella. I swear I do have other stamps. It seems they just fit my mood of late. The sentiments are actually one stamp inked up individually.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with US this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the use of the sketch to say thank you so many ways. Thanks for joining Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete