Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mommy, please...

I finally got some crafty time and was looking forward to getting my hands dirty putting together something for the JUGS template challenge. Well, little did I know my time was not really going to be mine. Minutes after walking into the art room I heard little steps coming up the stairs. Of course, I did. And then it was, "Mommy can we please make my box?"

"My box," was in reference to the new box we had to make to replace the one he left by the bathroom sink. Apparently he didn't understand paper and water don't mix. Well, what is a mommy to do? Make his box. Luckily I already had them cut out. So instead of making something fabulous I made a new box with young one. In the process my little guy learned about heat embossing which he was very excited about.

Here are our boxes. Both used the Time for Takeout template from PTI. It's a great one for him because the handle is built into the template.

papertrey,JUGS,template

Mine is very simple because, well, one has to work fast with minimal supplies when helping a little one. The stamp is from PTI. Note the embossed heart on his box too.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty - simple can still be fun and fresh! Thanks for playing along with Just Us GIrls this week - good to have you here. Hope to see you again on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun little boxes! Sounds like you had so much for with your little one creating them! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls template challenge! Hope to see you Saturday for an all new challenge!

    ReplyDelete