Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

The Happily Ever Challenged challenge this month is one everyone should try their hand at. A Mother's Day card without using pink, mauve, laveder, or purple AND without using flowers. When I first read it I was sure it was doable. The colors were not much of a problem, but it's only natural to reach for flowers for Mother's Day and so the challenge was a little more challenging than first thought. I sat down to scour the stamp index and "found" my Huggabuggs from Stamping Bella. Then I realized my boys were going to be sending a Mother's Day card to Ms. Debbie, aka Grandma. Well, of course, the boys wouldn't use pink or purple and to them mauve and lavender are just pink and purple. And so, it all came out wonderfully AND I got the card done in plenty of time to send across the seas. So, here is my (and my boys) offering.



The background is done with Background Basics: Diamonds from PTI. The sentiment is something I picked up along the way somewhere. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...these are adorable!! How cute are those little guys! :) Love the color choices...blue and orange...bright and cheerful! Thanks for taking part of my challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete