Monday, March 14, 2011

Papertrey Make It Monday

It's been awhile since I've posted, yet again. I'm in the process of taking inventory of the art room which is a pretty large task. And I have discovered, there is simply no way to work while in the middle of it. I've tried, but things get lost in the shuffle. So work can only be done at good "break points" to keep the mind clear.

Which brings me to today's Make It Monday post for Papertrey's Make It Monday Challenge. This is last week's challenge. Today's challenge will go up a bit later on Nicole's blog. This week was all about distressing.

I took the distressed look through the whole project. I started out by making the background with A Little Argyle using distressed inks. I love the worn feel of the pattern with the imperfect inking. I took the Library Card and stamped it with distressed ink and then roughed up the edge a bit. And to give it a little more I took the notebook page from School Times, stamped it with distressed ink and then roughed it up a bit and inked it up a bit more.
Thanks for looking!
Supplies: Stamps-PTI, Cardstock-PTI and unknown, Ink-Ranger, Distressing Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment