Saturday, March 26, 2011

Outlook

This week PTI's make it Monday challenge is to color on a non-neutral cardstock color. The idea was interesting to me because I always mean to try it, but never seem to have the time. And while I didn't really have the time here either, I squeezed it in (I should have been cleaning up the house, but oh well.).



I used copics on sweet blush cardstock.

I am also putting this in the For Fun Challenge this week - Flowers and sentitment as the focal point.

Thanks for looking.

Supplies: Stamps-Gina K. Designs(sentiment), unknown; Cardstock-PTI, Stampin Up, unknown(cardbase); Ink-Brilliance, Colorbox Chalk; Copics; Stardust Glitter Pen

3 comments:

  1. Love your creation Georgie..... truly stunning! I'm late in commenting, but I think you should come visit the For Fun Challenge blog something will interest you in the latest post!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline
    For Fun DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would never have thought of sticking with a pink palette, but this card turned out great! Love the quote, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - this is definitely worth putting off housework. Love the pink. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete