Friday, February 25, 2011

A Tribute to St. Valentine

Yes, this is late. Ted over at Happily Ever Crafter put out a really good challenge this month. Actual handwriting on the front and inside of a project. It was what I needed to get myself going on something for hubby. Of course, the going didn't get finished until the morning of Valentine's Day and then I gave it to him and then I had to wait to take pictures and well, here we are, on the last day with me finally getting back to it.

I had already made his card so this gift box was designed to go with it.


And here is the inside:

Ok, well someone ate most of the candy so I had to replenish a little...
And here is a better picture of the mini cards inside.

They all say something different.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, this is a wonderful project and I'm sure your husband loved it. Better late than never (with entering the challenge)! :) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete