Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All about YOU

Today I bring yet another few things to offer up for the Papertrey Anniversary. This round each designer brought together their favorite color combinations for the fans to use. The prize is pretty colorful and would be great. But you know, it's all about the fun.
This post is using the color combo by Lisa Johnson - Spring rain, Kraft, Vintage Cream, and Pure Poppy. I'm not sure I have ever put these colors together myself, but I do see why they are a favorite!


I used most of the sentiments from the All About You set and it's companion. And inside...



And that pretty much sums it up.

Having looked at it I might also enter it in the Make It Monday challenge that is still going on as it is all about the sentiments...

Thanks for looking.

Supplies: All PTI except ink, Ink-Brilliance

No comments:

Post a Comment