Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

Another Thanksgiving card courtesy of the Pink Cat Studio digi stamps I won a couple of weeks ago. This particular one was selected by the hubster. He really liked the Turkey Family and who am I to argue? They are adorable. This particular card was created thanks to the new (at least to me) challenge blog, Papercraft Star. I love this blog and look forward to participating in many of their challenges. This week's challenge is a recipe. And here it is.

Simon Says Make a Card
Base 4.5 x 5.5
Double Mat #1: cut at 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
with another color cut at 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
Double Mat #2: cut at 2 3/4 x 4
with another color cut at 2 3/4 x 2 1/2
Add Ribbon
Add Button(s)
Add Punch or Die Cut
(Add anything else you would like to add)

And here is my turkey family.



I really like how this card came out.

Thanks for taking a peek.

Supplies: Stamps-Pink Cat Studio, Pattern paper-Creative Memories, Cardstock-PTI, Buttons-Basic Grey, Die Cuts-Creative Memories, Markers-Copic, Ribbon-Pink Hedgehog

2 comments:

  1. TOO cute! I love your little turkey family. :) Great job with this weeks challenge Amanda! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this stamp. Your card is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star this week :)

    ReplyDelete