Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back on track

A bit ago I said I was going to focus on thank you cards and then, of course, I got distracted. I am happy to report I am back on track to getting a few thank you cards at the ready. This will be short lived as it is about time to focus on birthday stuff for the little guy which will take all my time 'cause I'm just that kind of mommy. Until then we're doing thank yous.

Here's a sweet little card made with a Bella image I received in a swap somewhere along the way.



The musical border (from OnyxXpressions) is beautiful and now that I remember I have hopefully I get it inked up a bit more. The sentiment (from Papertrey) is classic. A nice combination.



Challenges
Raise the Bar - Sweet Music
Truly Scrumptious - Sketch

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, love those stunning papers and colours.................cute Bella and lovely details.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete