Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tag a little love...

Today Papertrey is at it again. This time one must make a tag with a tag. And while PTI has several, and I mean SEVERAL, beautiful tag shapes in the form of stamps and dies to choose from, I am sorry to say I own very few. I don't have a manual die cut machine and cannot get one until I make space for it, which will not happen until we move. But I digress into my sadness. However, little man needed a tag for his as yet to be determined gift so away I went with the adorable TT:Valentine set. I am only slightly kicking myself for waiting an entire year to purchase said set.


I wanted to keep it simple since I'm certain it will end up in his mouth at some point.
On the back I used another stamps from TT and Simple Alphabet.

Thanks for looking.

Supplies: Stamps-PTI, Hero Arts, Cardstock-PTI, Ink-Brilliance, Ribbon-PTI, Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment